Policies & Coverage
Improve Employee Turnover with Employee Benefits
Companies with the right mix of benefits saw 138% improvement in employee turnover. Data from 40,000 small and medium companies nationwide and found that as companies add benefit plans, there is a significant improvement in turnover. (content from Paycor).
With 5 generations in the workplace…these no cost to the employer supplemental/voluntary benefits allow employees the flexibility to pick and choose which benefits fit their personal needs.
- Disability Insurance – is an income protector as it replaces a portion of income if a covered accident or sickness prevents the policyholder from earning a paycheck.
- Accident Insurance – helps with what medical coverage may not pay for a covered accident.
- Cancer Insurance – helps offset the costs associated with cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Critical Illness – pays a lump sum if diagnosed with a covered critical illness.
- GAP Insurance – helps cover the out of pocket costs in case of a covered hospital admission or out-patient surgery.
- Life Insurance – provides financial security for a loved one.
- Dental Insurance – covers a broad range of treatments depending on coverage.
- Legal Expense – Advice on legal issues.
More than half of U.S. consumers worry they would not be able to support themselves if they became disabled and couldn’t work.
LIMRA, “2016 Insurance Barometer Study” (2016)
Coverage may not be available in all states; products and their benefits can differ by state.
Policies have exclusions and limitations that can affect benefits payable.